Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Music Tuesdays - Eminem

Today, Eminem released his new highly anticipated album, "Recovery." From the few listens I've had, it is a very solid release from my favorite white rapper. I don't get into rap unless its music from Dr. Dre or Eminem.  There really hasn't been any Eminem album I haven't been a fan of. Like most critiques though, I definitely found his early albums more enjoyable than his recent ones. However, I think Recovery is a great step forward into his sound of the past. He released Recovery only a year after his last release, Relapse. It is great to see and hear that Eminem still has it and continues to deliver stellar tracks and freestyles. I am glad I didn't have to wait another 5 years for new music. Next up for Marshall Mathers? hopefully some guest vocals on Dr. Dre's famously hyped/yet to be released new album!


Below is the music video for the first single off the album, "Not Afraid"



Download Eminem's new album "Recovery" from  

No comments:

Post a Comment