Saturday, October 1, 2011

Update - A Photo Summary

Hey there,

Life is going great. I've been living and working in the city for a little over a year now. Damn how time goes by.

Rather than catching you up on every detail, I thought I would share with you a few photos from the past few months.

But first a quick run down:

  • Giants season was a disappointment. I enjoyed going to the games but living in the city back-to-back playoff seasons would have been special
  • SF weather has been great. I hate people when they bitch about the cold and wind. It could be far worse. The sun has stuck around for a good amount of time and there sure have been some beauty's as of late
  • Great concert scene here, been to some great live shows
  • Riding the bus and not having a car is absolutely great. When the buses get smelly, frustrating and crowded, no better transport than on foot.


















No comments:

Post a Comment