Wednesday, July 1, 2009

GIANTS

Just thought I'de post some comments on the San Francisco Giants. I dont get too into baseball but this years team is giving people something to talk about. If you asked me at the beginning of the season if I thought the Giants were going to be good this season, I would have said no. So much for the sports knowledge I thought I had. The Giants currently have the second best record in the National League and are backed by an all star pitching rotation and a currently thriving offense.

I think Giant pride is at a good high right now in the bay area, I especially like the increase in facetime on ESPN, the giants are playing great right now and they've earned it

So it is with my hopes, and the hopes of all giants fans, is that this keeps up, cuz we have seen in the past, there is alot of baseball left and winning games doesn't always come so routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment